Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been seasonal campers here for many years. They don't openly advertise that they allow atvs, side by sides, and golf carts to be brought in by outside campers. There's a trail fee per vehicle in addition to the campsite fees. Several miles of trails and good people who ride them. It's not Royal Blue but it is a scenic place to ride. The trails take you all around the lake which itself is 100 acres. The main trail is only about 5 miles long, but there's lots off other trails that run off the main trail. There's a mudpit to play in if you choose or dare. The trails were originally designed for golf carts to travel on but over the years they have been opened to the atvs and utvs too.

http://www.mineralspringslakeresorts.com/

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Dale/Heather, Thanks for the link – it has now been added to our ever growing “Links to Riding Places” thread. :D 8) :wink:
http://www.sidexsideworld.com/viewforum.php?f=359

·
Registered
212 Posts
Looks like I might have to check this place out next spring, as long as the trails don't require one of the stupid orv stickers.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
GPER said:
Looks like I might have to check this place out next spring, as long as the trails don't require one of the stupid orv stickers.
Tom, if you would - post some pics and your feedback when you do bud. :wink:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I sure will, I sent them an e mail yesterday to see if the trail are all on private land and no permit is required. My machine was given to me so i don't think I can get the orv stickers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trails

The trails are all on private property so no ORV sticker is needed. There is a trail fee/ deposit. I'm not sure of the charges but the deposit is for a trail flag and is returned when the flag is. If you want to come ride/camp in the spring or summer pm us. We are there as much as we can be on the weekends from April until November.

Cuda'

·
Registered
212 Posts
Cool, thanks. It sounds like a fun time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts