Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The inventor of Super Glue died today :( . It's a sad day for ******** everywhere :cry: . They say those things always come in threes, so my guess is that the inventor of duct tape and bailing wire will be next. Lord forbid something happens to the guy that invented epoxy :shock:.

·
4,369 Posts
Well, it is a Darn good thing for all of the ******** that Super Glue, Duct Tape and Bailing Wire are already invented then :shock: :mrgreen: cause what in the heck would we do if those guys did not invent those things :?: :roll: Nothing would ever get fixed and the Honey Do Lists would go on and on forever 8)

·
Assistant SSW Rally/Event Director
2,561 Posts
slane01 said:
Well, it is a Darn good thing for all of the ******** that Super Glue, Duct Tape and Bailing Wire are already invented then :shock: :mrgreen: cause what in the heck would we do if those guys did not invent those things :?: :roll: Nothing would ever get fixed and the Honey Do Lists would go on and on forever 8)
I thought they did :shock:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Come on guys, the 21st centery ******* uses zip ties and vel crow now. :mrgreen:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GPER said:
Come on guys, the 21st centery ******* uses zip ties and vel crow now. :mrgreen:
This is true. I always have plenty of zipties in the tool kit......and I'll bet there is a piece of velcro in there somewhere.

The article says he was searching for a durable and fast drying aircraft coating when he discovered that it glued things together with exceptional strength.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts