Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our members (AJ) indicated that his family is due for a new "little" girl in May. I thought I would post some pics of me and my girls to let him know how much fun they can be. Please feel free to add your own pictures on this post.
This is my oldest girl Kaycee on her Grand National Champion Horse. Gabby is on the left with my beautiful wife.

This is Gabby on her horse.

Not really sure here :lol:

Last year's daddy daughter dance:

Kaycee hunting in Mississippi:

At deer camp in Mississippi:

Enjoy your children and spend time with them as much as possible.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Looks like you have a family to be proud of Cesar! Great Pics!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Beautiful family Cesar !! Boy or Girl - it doesn't matter, they ALL certainly have a way of making you proud of them in their own way. AJ - you'll be just fine my friend .... and proud as well. 8) :wink:

·
SSW Support Staff
349 Posts
Cesar, your girls are swesome!! I hope my daughter enjoys to do all those things as well. They see like the "All-American" girls!! Congrads

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Mrwizardd83 said:
I hope my daughter enjoys to do all those things as well.
I'm sure she will, AJ. It's all in how they are raised. My girls love to ride, hunt, and fish as much as they like the "girly stuff" (if not more). Instill it in them when they're young and they'll probably enjoy it for the rest of their lives. At bare minimum, it will be memories they keep with them forever. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.