Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather was (relatively) nice, so I took my kids and niece to the "park" today. It's really not much of a park, but it's only a couple hundred yards from the house and it's fenced so I don't have to worry about them being in the street. I can even pull the ranger in front of the gate to keep Hunter in.

And has a nice flat paved area for them to ride.

The first thing that Hunter found was a hole. What is it with boys and holes? :roll: :lol:

He kept telling me he was stuck in a mudhole. I have no idea where he comes up with that stuff :oops: . Apparently Rangers aren't the only things that get stuck :lol: .

We had a good time. It was nice to get out in the sun for a while.

After the fun, it was time to head back up the street for dinner. Mmmmmmm chicken breasts and venison steaks on the smoker :D .

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Like Father-Like Son :lol: 8) :wink: Great pics Jerry - thanks for sharing them with us. Nothing like 'Family Time', especially when a Ranger is involved ........ Oh, let's not forget the smoker also. 8)

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Thanks Jerry, great pictures, looks like the kids were enjoying the great day.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thanks for the pic's. Quite a change there. Your last pic's were all white with that cold stuff called SNOW.

Glad everyone had fun.

·
4,369 Posts
That is Awesome....Pretty soon he is going to want a 3-wheel drive trike :). Glad you are getting out to enjoy the weather.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Jerry, thanks for the sharing. The chicken and venison steaks look delicious.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Jerry did you tell the kids you were going to block the entrance with the ranger so they could not get out haha :lol: :lol: great kids

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
foxcrew6 said:
Jerry did you tell the kids you were going to block the entrance with the ranger so they could not get out haha :lol: :lol: great kids
That was just a safety precaution. That street isn't extremely busy, but it does get a little traffic. I wasn't too worried about the girls riding out into it, but Hunter is a different matter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts