Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SSW Sponsor
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the last few days I will be on this forum. I have come to realize the main thing I have accomplished is to answer questions and earn extra income for others. I do hope though that some very tightly closed minds have been able to learn a little about lubrication and especially synthetics through my participation on the forum.

To those who supported me by buying products, THANK YOU! I will continue as a sponsor at PRC for another 6-months but there is just not enough interest here to justify the expense. I have to put my efforts where it will give me the best return.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Dang, Sorry to hear this Mike - surely wished it had worked out better for you. Your top notch products - knowledge and professionalism were great assets to our site - Thankyou !! Best of luck to you Bud !! :wink:

·
4,369 Posts
Mike,

We will be sad to see you go. You were always full of great advice on lubricants. In addition, your service was outstanding and the free catalogs & information was above and beyond.

I wish you the best of luck over on PRC. Maybe in the future as this site continues to grow, you can assess the possibilities of coming back.

Thanks Again for all of your support. You have been a great sponsor and will be missed.

Best of Luck!

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
As mentioned above, I'm sorry to see you leave us. Your knowledge and participation has been much appreciated, both here and on PRC as well. We wish you the best! :)

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I hate seeing that Mike, as the others have mentioned you have definetly been an asset here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts