Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
Joined
·
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've made some layout changes. Please look them over and see how it looks and if anything needs tweaked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts


Looks good. It will take a little getting used. A lot of the rzr guys will be happy with it, it kind of defeats the purpose of getting any input from them in any of the other sections though. It will make me and Chris's jobs a little easier. Do we just let them run their post where they want for a while or what? There are a handfull of them that will still be looking to pick a fight and will overdue it for a while to spite us, just a feeling I have. Good job and let me know what is expected of me.
Mike
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
555 Posts


I've about had it with this craphead bud.

Just received this. If I'm wrong about locking the thread, let me know.


Hello cmcc1989

You received the following message from: budndar ([email protected])

At: http://www.prcforum.com/

you locking that thread was another example of you mods doing something that is uncalled for. there was no harrassment or namecalling. just guys disagreeing with each other. if we all have to agree on everything here then this is not a forum. you seem to be on the biggest power trip than all the others. why dont you try to leave things alone and see where things go. if they get out of hand then by all means lock or delete a thread. what you did was unnessasary as far as i'm concerned. that MY 2 cents worth. BUD
 

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
Joined
·
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4


You were right to lock it. By the way, you didn't lock it, you moved it. See my response to him.
 

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
Joined
·
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5


Chris,

Here is the message I sent to him. Let me know if he apologizes or not. He is stubborn, but it will be his decision if he wants to stay with PRC or not.

Bud,

I busted my butt to try and give you guys a layout like you wanted and you bad mouthed my moderator. Remember what I said that I was not going to tolerate? No bad mouthing my moderators or you will be banned from PRC.

I would like you to apologize to Chris and make every effort to work with him and Mike and help get PRC back to a friendly place. Whether his moving of the post was right or wrong, he was acting as a member of our staff, working to try to make things better. We want you to stay as a member, but I need you to work with us.

If you will apologize we can get this behind us and move on and enjoy PRC.

Thanks Bud,

Gary Lenon
PRC Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cmcc1989</i>
<br />I've about had it with this craphead bud.

Just received this. If I'm wrong about locking the thread, let me know.


Hello cmcc1989

You received the following message from: budndar ([email protected])

At: http://www.prcforum.com/

you locking that thread was another example of you mods doing something that is uncalled for. there was no harrassment or namecalling. just guys disagreeing with each other. if we all have to agree on everything here then this is not a forum. you seem to be on the biggest power trip than all the others. why dont you try to leave things alone and see where things go. if they get out of hand then by all means lock or delete a thread. what you did was unnessasary as far as i'm concerned. that MY 2 cents worth. BUD



<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
 

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
Joined
·
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6


Mike,

Let's concentrate on fighting, obscenities, and more flagrant stuff until they get used to the new layout. If anyone posts nasties about our staff copy the offending post over here and remove that post immediately. That crap is coming to a screeching halt.

Gary

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Myers</i>
<br />Looks good. It will take a little getting used. A lot of the rzr guys will be happy with it, it kind of defeats the purpose of getting any input from them in any of the other sections though. It will make me and Chris's jobs a little easier. Do we just let them run their post where they want for a while or what? There are a handfull of them that will still be looking to pick a fight and will overdue it for a while to spite us, just a feeling I have. Good job and let me know what is expected of me.
Mike
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts


<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by absea</i>
<br />I've made some layout changes. Please look them over and see how it looks and if anything needs tweaked.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I like it, maybe this will help calm the natives[:)]
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts


Chris and Mike,
I think you guys are doing a great job. Remember, your doing the right things, do'nt let them get under your skin.
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
555 Posts


Guys, I'm going to make some posts here. They are copies of e-mails I received from Crazywhitebo and bud today. I'll post them in the order I received them and sent replies.
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
555 Posts


Hello cmcc1989

You received the following message from: CrazyWhiteBo ([email protected])

At: http://www.prcforum.com/

Chris,

How about locking the snorkel thread when you get a chance. People are getting pure rediculous up there and its going nowhere.

Thanks man,
Brad
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
555 Posts


It's done.

Brad, I'm sorry, I haven't been on here today and didn't realize to what extent it had gotten to. I'm also sorry for kind of getting this going. I feel kind of responsible because I've hyped your kit so much. I just believed in it so much. I hate how things turned out. I hope this is not bad for your business. Keep me posted.


Chris
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
555 Posts


Chris,

Actually I've sold a lot of kits this week. They are not hurting my business. They would never buy one anways. I'm just getting tired of seeing the same crap over and over. Anyways, thanks for all the positive feedback you have givin.

Brad

[email protected] wrote:
It's done.

Brad, I'm sorry, I haven't been on here today and didn't realize to what extent it had gotten to. I'm also sorry for kind of getting this going. I feel kind of responsible because I've hyped your kit so much. I just believed in it so much. I hate how things turned out. I hope this is not bad for your business. Keep me posted.


Chris
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
555 Posts


Hello cmcc1989

You received the following message from: budndar ([email protected])

At: http://www.prcforum.com/

you locking that thread was another example of you mods doing something that is uncalled for. there was no harrassment or namecalling. just guys disagreeing with each other. if we all have to agree on everything here then this is not a forum. you seem to be on the biggest power trip than all the others. why dont you try to leave things alone and see where things go. if they get out of hand then by all means lock or delete a thread. what you did was unnessasary as far as i'm concerned. that MY 2 cents worth. BUD
 

·
Assistant Administrator
Joined
·
405 Posts


I second what Neal said. The new layout looks good. Chris and Mike, like Neal said, don't let it get to you. You guys came onboard at a rough time and "this too shall pass" as they say. It is very difficult to not want to reach through this computer screen and slap the fool out of a bunch of them, I know first hand!!! LOL!! Anyway, take a deep breath and just keep on keeping on. Now you see why we have a section so we can talk like this too!!
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
555 Posts


Thanks for the two cents worth, but allow me to give you some change. I was asked to do something about that thread. ASKED. I didn't just up and do it because I wanted to. Someone felt harassed and badgered. When someone comes to me with that complaint and request and it's clearly going on, yeah I'm going to do something about it, even if that person was you. I don't do any favors for anyone. I don't care if you're a sponsor or mod or a regular guy with one post. I don't show favoritism. I personally can't stand it. I was asked to do a job and I'm going to do it and trust me with people like you and others, I'll not name bitching all the time, the job sucks. But, I'm not going to quit now, because I gave Gary my word I would help out. As far as being on a power trip, far from it baby.


Chris
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
555 Posts


With every post you add a sarcastic comment. Why is that? I don’t really care if a guy felt like he was being picked on or not. He wasn’t. We were all expressing our views and ideas. That’s what we are here at this forum to do. If someone’s feelings got hurt then tell them to not read on. I could care less about this guy’s secret snorkel. We have the right to agree to disagree on this topic. To lock it simply adds fire to the flame.

And your remarks as far as calling me “baby” show a simple lack of maturity on your part. Keep up the good work, I know your trying, Bud




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 6:24 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Sent From PRC Forum by budndar



Thanks for the two cents worth, but allow me to give you some change. I was asked to do something about that thread. ASKED. I didn't just up and do it because I wanted to. Someone felt harassed and badgered. When someone comes to me with that complaint and request and it's clearly going on, yeah I'm going to do something about it, even if that person was you. I don't do any favors for anyone. I don't care if you're a sponsor or mod or a regular guy with one post. I don't show favoritism. I personally can't stand it. I was asked to do a job and I'm going to do it and trust me with people like you and others, I'll not name bitching all the time, the job sucks. But, I'm not going to quit now, because I gave Gary my word I would help out. As far as being on a power trip, far from it baby.





Chris
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
555 Posts


I didn't use the term baby as is you're acting like one. I used it in the same sense as "buddy". As far as being sarcastic, that's like the pot calling the kettle black.
 

·
Assistant Administrator
Joined
·
405 Posts


<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by absea</i>
<br />Mike,

Let's concentrate on fighting, obscenities, and more flagrant stuff until they get used to the new layout. If anyone posts nasties about our staff copy the offending post over here and remove that post immediately. That crap is coming to a screeching halt.

Gary

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Myers</i>
<br />Looks good. It will take a little getting used. A lot of the rzr guys will be happy with it, it kind of defeats the purpose of getting any input from them in any of the other sections though. It will make me and Chris's jobs a little easier. Do we just let them run their post where they want for a while or what? There are a handfull of them that will still be looking to pick a fight and will overdue it for a while to spite us, just a feeling I have. Good job and let me know what is expected of me.
Mike
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Gary, you are exactly right. This dang "staff bashing" is most definitely going to come to an end one way or the other. I am now in "cocked and locked" mode and it WILL cease immediately.
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
555 Posts


Gary and others, first of all I apologize if I let him rile me up. If I have upset any of you or you don't feel I represented myself and the Forum well, I will make it right with whomever. I do not regret taking on this position when I say this job can suck. It doesn't always feel that way, just sometimes, but yet some of you have expressed that to me. I am more than willing to send a note of apology to bud if any of you feel it necessary and I give you my word from here on I will try even harder to conduct myself more professionally and represent the Forum better. I'll wait to hear from you before acting on e-mail. By the way, I did not ever receive an apology from bud. I'm ok with that, but I know what you put in the e-mail to him.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top