Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to encourage everyone getting your spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends involved in our SSW forum. Why should only half of us get to have fun on the forum?

The other halves can join by using a different email to register. Let's get the whole family involved!!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
But then she might want to behind the steering wheel more[then i can get a new one]Wishfull thinking i know!!!!

·
4,369 Posts
foxcrew6 said:
But then she might want to behind the steering wheel more[then i can get a new one]Wishfull thinking i know!!!!
That works for us here at SSW :) Its easier to beg for foregiveness than ask permission :mrgreen:

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I CAN'T WAIT to tell the wives and girlfriends that I invited them to be part of our group and you guys kicked them aside like a dead rodent! :shock: :D

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
I CAN'T WAIT to tell the wives and girlfriends that I invited them to be part of our group and you guys kicked them aside like a dead rodent! :shock: :D
Go ahead, then my wife will look at you like your an alien like she does me. 8) :lol: :lol:

·
4,369 Posts
Gary Lenon said:

Geez Gary....It looks like your wife signed up, but hasn't posted yet. Is she just lurking and telling you that she doesn't want to affiliate with us Dead Rodents ???? Hmmm we may have an "Undercover" Lenon surfing at SSW. We better be on Best behavior :shock: 8)

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wanted her membership to give us another number. I don't care if she talks much online. I get enough of that offline. Did I say that! :shock:

·
4,369 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
I wanted her membership to give us another number. I don't care if she talks much online. I get enough of that offline. Did I say that! :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Geez, I was thinking the same thing bout' my spouse too....but wouldn't be brave enough to say that out loud LOL......But I can say it here :)

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I asked my wife to sign up again, and all I get so far is then there will be two of us always on the computer. Finally gave up and asked my sister-in-laws to sign up, if she does then maybe her and my brother-in-law will start posting, he's a bit of a tinkier when it comes to his toys.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
She Even looks to like Mud....Hey if she would have gotten stuck, maybe you could have gotten some more upgrades for the Ranger :)

·
SSW Support Staff
1,003 Posts
Oh she got stuck. I winched her out 3 times in 50 ft. But it was fun. And I am getting new tires Kenda Executioners. Notice the rain pants? That's why she is so happy. It was actually a good idea. Kept her pretty clean.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
Claudia retires this Friday, so maybe she will get more involved on the forum. :D
Sounds like your going to have to delete all those things you said about her 8)
Just kidding! Congratulations Claudia!

G

·
Talk about a thread resurrection!
2 1/2 years?
Wooo eeee. :lol:
My wife won't sign up.
That might take her away from Facebook.
We couldn't have that going on.
She might miss that somebody let their dog out to go to the bathroom or something. :roll:

Doug

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
rzr4me said:
.......My wife won't sign up.
That might take her away from Facebook.
We couldn't have that going on.
She might miss that somebody let their dog out to go to the bathroom or something. :roll:

Doug
LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hear ya, Doug. I let my wife keep track of the Facebook stuff and I'll stick to SSW and PRC.
She "occasionally" checks in here, but she just signed up on PRC a few days ago.

·
Registered
212 Posts
The wife and I have an agreement, she wants me to invite her to go camping with me so she can say no and we both have a great time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts