Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hers mine, sorry, the pics aren't that good.

Heres my son in law in the creek.

Heres one of my Buddies 15 minutes into a ride at the Silver Lake sand dunes :roll:

Heres Curt (not me) from PRC

The good part is NO ONE WAS HURT IN ANY OF THESE ACCIDENTS. There is alson no question everyone of these was driver error.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Jarred, I remember when that happened and being glad you were not injured, but DANG :shock: - didn't realise you drove it back out. That tell's you how tough these RZR's 8) are - they take a bruisin and keep on cruisin !! :shock: 8) :wink:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That had to be a rough ride!

·
4,369 Posts
I suppose you wanted a new Roll Cage anyways LOL.....Glad you did not get hurt.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Bush got the LE replaced with a "S", the funny thing is the insurance company sold the LE and the rebuilder repaired in and had it on ebay a few months later. When it was totaled, it had a bent frame along with all the visible damage, I don't think the seller would ever admit that it was a rebuild, later it was relisted the LE with a Salvage title.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So what, no one else has had a bad day? :shock:

·
4,369 Posts
carnivore said:
So what, no one else has had a bad day? :shock:
Geez, I guess I am tooo Conservative of a rider LOL...I have always preferred to keep 4 wheels on the ground.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Here's one from my last ride with some of the PRC gang.

And from a different angle that shows the steepness of the hill a little better.......

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
And on the passenger's side again, but on a different day....

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Dang Jerry :shock: , In that first set of pics how did you manage that - were you going up or backing down that hill?

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
RZRRich said:
Dang Jerry :shock: , In that first set of pics how did you manage that - were you going up or backing down that hill?
I'm not sure myself, Rich. It's one of those strange ones....it really wasn't THAT off-camber. I think it was a combination of the hill, the angle, and a medium size rock under the front of my left rear tire. I slowly eased into the throttle and it kept s-l-o-w-l-y tilting to the right. I remember thinking "the front is going to settle down any second"....but obviously it didn't :lol: . As we kept easing into the throttle, I told my brother (riding shotgun) to keep his arms and legs in the vehicle incase we went over. Well, we DID lay it over.......go figure :lol: . It was fun.....no injuries.....no damage. :)

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOWES48 said:
I must not ride hard enough :?:
8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
These photos are incredible! One thing I do know is that if you ain't wrecking, you ain't riding hard enough.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts