Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Assistant SSW Rally/Event Director
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello SXS World Family.

I have a request. A few years ago I met a guy through another ATV forum that was fighting for our freedom. Through the years he has grown to be a great friend although I have never met him face to face. I have sent him many care packages of mainly all kinds of magazines that he shares with his fellow service men and women.

He is now on his 3rd or 4th deployment and I have already sent him one package and I have another ready to send.

What I am asking is if you have any unwanted magazines that you have just setting around and would like to send over, I know it would be greatly appreciated. I have also put together a DVD with some of our ride footage as those are welcome too.

It is very easy to ship this stuff. All you have to do is go to your post office, fill out a customs form, I always use one of their flat rate boxes ($10.95) and they get the package within a week.

If you would like to help, please ship to the following;

Chris S. Lucas
HHC/ 201st BSB, TF Duke
FOB Salerno
APO AE 09314

Thank you for your support.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Will do, Phil :wink: . I'll send some other stuff as well. I don't know if he's a hunter, but I have several of those mag's lying around as well. If not, he can always give those to others in his troop.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Glady, I have a lot of magazines.

·
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
commanderjjones said:
Will do, Phil :wink: . I'll send some other stuff as well. I don't know if he's a hunter, but I have several of those mag's lying around as well. If not, he can always give those to others in his troop.
Jerry the boss sent some Southern Living magazines on my last shipment. I told Chris that he could learn to 4wheel as well as quilt :lol:

·
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RZRRich said:
Phil, Welcome - I also have quite a few magazines I can send.
Great idea Bud !! :wink:
Thanks I have lurked here for a while. Gary asked me to post this over here so I went ahead and signed up.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
I didn't notice the post count. I thought you had been over here before :oops: .

Welcome aboard, Phil. Glad you came over to visit us. :)

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
pwm said:
The post count will go up now :lol:
Good deal. We're still growing, but already have a good group of folks over here. You're a welcome addition. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.