Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I rode with three new machines out for their first ride. 1 2011 RZR4, 1 2011 RZRS and 1 CanAm Commander. We rode 70 miles on trails at Mount Magazine, Arkansas, stopping for lunch at a little back room cafe in New Blain, Ar. There were some big smiles on some new owners faces. Here are a few picks of the day.
John aka ATV_GURU and daughter Emily.

Paul aka Ghost Rider/TrailToad

Harvey aka REPOPS

Lined up for lunch at New Blain, Arkansas

LtoR Harvey, John, Crystal, Drew, Paul and Emily

John and Drew playing King Of The Mountain.

My 2009 RZR LE

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Sounds like you have made some new recuits.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The GURU already has a crew Ranger and Paul already has a Ranger. They are going to start building their brush guards for the RZR's so they decided to get them. Harvey is like me and got to where the 4 wheelrs were eating him alive. Fun but the physical pain took that fun away. All are old wheeling buddies and they for sure hooked on SxS's now.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Ed, have your new riding buddies join up with us - we'd be glad to have them on board. Looks like you all had fun - great pics - thanks for sharing them. :wink:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Commander did great. Harvey and his daughter do road racing around the country and he also owns a CanAm Spider, so he is kind of a speed freak.
The second ride out he did have a small problem with his computer key. It kept giving a bad key code signal for some reason, but corrected itself.
It seems to be a really nice ride. A little on the big side for me, but if you like something between the RZR and Ranger (closer to the Ranger) it would be a great ride.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Did I hear RoadRacing :shock: - I use to travel the country and RoadRace myself. 125 & 250 GP. Nothing like dragging your knee through a corner. 8) :wink:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RZRRich said:
Did I hear RoadRacing :shock: - I use to travel the country and RoadRace myself. 125 & 250 GP. Nothing like dragging your knee through a corner. 8) :wink:
He does it in a car, although he would most likely give the bike a try too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts