Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the 23 x 12 Maxxis Big Horns 2.0 on my 170. I am running the douglas diablos 12 x 7 wheels front and back. Off set is 2 + 5 in the front and 4 + 3 which is thier vs of a 2 + 5 they said so it works.Tires are 23 x 8 x 12 in the front and 23 x 10 x 12 in the rear. AND NO RUBBING AT ALL !!!I put the 2 inch spacer on the front that JOJANO sent me (THANK YOU JAJANO) for sending me those free wheels spacers .I have rode it my self and i weigh around 210 and still no rubbing. I really think the 2 inch spacer did it.I also think I might put a 1 inch spacer in the rear so the rear and front are the same.No big deal but the front is just a 1 inch wider then the rear but I think I might like it to be the same.But it wont hurt to leave that way. With out it it did just barely rubbed but the spacer pushed it out where it does not at all rub. And I will still have plenty of room when we go off road rideing.heres some photos.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Thats sharp!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hey hey that turned out really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Cool, looks really nice 8)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I think when i put the 1 inch spacer in the rear it will give it that wide print all the way around. YEA ! a 170 S Thats a good one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts