Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's hold off moving stuff, unless it is flagrant. I am going to do some reorganizing to try some stuff before we move to a new site.

G

·
0 Posts

I saw where someone moved RZR Rash's "Garage pics" post from the General Ranger Section to the "Off Topic" section. It's alot better but he should've posted that in the Workshop...Discussions/Photos. I know I should really let this go, LOL. I just don't think some of these guys get it, do they not look at the home page to see all the different sections? I just seen a new post by Smoker asking about wire welders and he's got it in the "Ranger Tech & Mod" section.[xx(]

I understand that we want to keep things running smooth and NOT rock the boat no more then we have to but I also feel we need to keep a handle on this so it stays half way organized. I almost sent Smoker an email asking him if he would move his post into the "Off Topic" section before somebody replies to it and he can't. However that's not my baby and I'm not going to step on anyones toes. I'll just keep breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth[:p], LOL!!!! I wish I wasn't so anal about stuff like this but I like keeping things organized [:D].

G

·
0 Posts

I here ya Brian, its hard to understand why some people just don't get it. If someone hasn't moved it I'll talk to smoker and see how he feels about moving it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts