Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to do some mountain climbing ( Mt. Ranier-Grand Teton-Mt. Hood-etc.) but not sure I could get into this though.... :shock:

http://www.liveleak.com/e/07b_1284580365

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Wow......and no safety tether. :shock: 8)

I used to do a lot of hiking and free climbing. But after a couple of treks to the top of the mountain at my new hunting spot (about 800 vertical feet and most of it very steep), I've come to the conclusion that old age and riding the Ranger have made me considerably lazier than I used to be :oops: . The bad thing is that there is a road leading to the powerline on top of that mountain, but I haven't been able to secure permission to use that road nor a key to the gate at the bottom :roll: . I've really gotta work on that.....the last 2 hikes have been wreaking havoc on my left knee :? .

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
commanderjjones said:
Wow......and no safety tether. :shock: 8)

I used to do a lot of hiking and free climbing. But after a couple of treks to the top of the mountain at my new hunting spot (about 800 vertical feet and most of it very steep), I've come to the conclusion that old age and riding the Ranger have made me considerably lazier than I used to be :oops: . The bad thing is that there is a road leading to the powerline on top of that mountain, but I haven't been able to secure permission to use that road nor a key to the gate at the bottom :roll: . I've really gotta work on that.....the last 2 hikes have been wreaking havoc on my left knee :? .
Thats what happens when ya get old 8) :lol: :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts