Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 08 ranger. STOCK to Now. Made by me Back hafe cage,doors,bed delete, dodge van seat for bed,canves top. And now working on a turbo.

Turbo

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I'm curious to see how it runs with that turbo.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Cool looking machine

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!!! I hoping to have this turbo all ready to test at the end of this month. All keep you guys posted

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
azcity08xp said:
Thanks guys!!! I hoping to have this turbo all ready to test at the end of this month. All keep you guys posted
Yea Chad, I real anxious to hear ALL about this - do keep us posted bud. 8) :D :wink:

·
Registered
170 Posts
VERY nice ride Chad love the looks of the bright green MONSTER,Can not wait to here about the Turbo :lol:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Chad - Its coming along nicely, let me know when you are ready for a ride.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GlennG said:
I think if i go on a ride with you,your going to make me have to sale my ranger to get the RZR-4 lol. but im down for that. Will be cool to see how my turbo runs against your RZR-4 :D :wink:

·
Registered
748 Posts
azcity08xp said:
GlennG said:
I think if i go on a ride with you,your going to make me have to sale my ranger to get the RZR-4 lol. but im down for that. Will be cool to see how my turbo runs against your RZR-4 :D :wink:
Yes it would be interesting. The RZR will stay pretty much stock for a couple of months then I will work with Steve Gold to tweak it some.

I considered going out to Gordon's Well this weekend but I think I will just do so easy trail rides to break it in.

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
what size turbo is that? how much boost will it put out? that ranger should scream when its done.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bige said:
what size turbo is that? how much boost will it put out? that ranger should scream when its done.
turbo is a garrett t15 AR.48. I dont know what boost it well max out at but im only going to run 5 to 8 psi. Hoping this thing will run good. The wife wants the new RZR-4 and if i cant keep up with it shes going to be mad and want The new rRZR-4 :? :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts