Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although Kaycee didn't get a new Ranger, I didn't hear any complaints.

I drove the car to the front of the house and called her out, when she saw it she almost fell over.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Can you be my Dad too 8) :lol: She a lucky girl to have such a good Dad! Nice car!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Curt, she's a great daughter and getting ready to head to college so her mom and I thought that we would surprise her with her favorite car. We've been blessed with boht our daughters.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
pwm said:
You adopting :lol:
Yeah, I'll be happy with much less. :lol:

Congrad's to Kaycee. I'm sure she's loving that! 8) :D

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats on the new set of wheels!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, both our girls have been a blessing. Our youngest Gabriela is already making up her wish list of cars she wants :shock: and she's only 7!

·
4,369 Posts
Kaycee is a lucky Girl. That is a cool suprise. I did that for my Son Brendan last year. He was driving my 2003 GMC 2500HD 8.1 liter pickup, which got a cool 9 miles per gallon in town and about 11 on the road. I traded the truck off and got him a 2010 Pontiac G6 prior to his Sr. Year of High School, figuring it will also take him through college starting this next fall.

He was pretty ecstatic, which he should have been since he was and still is driving the newest vehicle in the household LOL.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
slane01 said:
Kaycee is a lucky Girl. That is a cool suprise. I did that for my Son Brendan last year. He was driving my 2003 GMC 2500HD 8.1 liter pickup, which got a cool 9 miles per gallon in town and about 11 on the road. I traded the truck off and got him a 2010 Pontiac G6 prior to his Sr. Year of High School, figuring it will also take him through college starting this next fall.

He was pretty ecstatic, which he should have been since he was and still is driving the newest vehicle in the household LOL.
Kids are a blessing, she's a lot like Brendan, she's driving the nicest vehicle we have, go figure . :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts