Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On presidents Day weekend I spent allot of time with Domenic (grandson) in the dunes. He has ridden allot of hard pack but not allot of sand. well since it had rained and a large sum of moisture in the sand I felt he might like to ride some larger dunes, so I took him towards China Wall and only went where I felt he could manage the sand dunes. He fell on a few occasion's but all for the good, as it was beginning to get dark we headed back towards camp and when we were about 10 minutes or so from camp I asked him to lead the way. The vid starts after a spill and .....well at the end another lesson on sand. :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvOiRh7KQew&tracker=False[/youtube]

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Great job on the vid Dennis - very nice !! How old is Dominic ? Looks like he does just fine in the sand !! 8) :wink: Thanks for sharing that with us.

·
4,369 Posts
Great Job, Looks like he did Well, thanks for the video

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ZURich said:
Great job on the vid Dennis - very nice !! How old is Dominic ? Looks like he does just fine in the sand !! 8) :wink: Thanks for sharing that with us.
Domenic was 10 in Feb and has been riding for two years. The bike is a 80cc 4 stroke, a little heavy compared to a 2 stroke but starts easily.
When I took him on this ride I went where the sand was mostly smooth and with very few tracks, so he is hooked on smooth sand. I told him "that's why grandpa likes to get ther early before others spoil the sand".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts