Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took it for a ride today and WOW. It climbs hills so much easyer now and is five times quicker then a stock one. The hole shot of the line is great. Now for the good stuff. I found transmison hole and went for a dive. First time through was 4-low just to break it up. Next pass was in reverse getiing worse almost stuck worse. Next pass made it to the middle, stopped put in 4-HI and gave it some gas. Tires started to spin and hit the button[:D]and almost threw all the mud out the hole. It was truly awsome.
Here is the list of MODS
full 800 w/head
hot seat cam 800 w/key
K&N air filter
Boondockers controler w/Nitrous
Bmp clutch kit
Bmp exhust
Bmp throttle body bore

All in all it is very inpressive. Wait till I or Chris ride with anyone and you will be spending $$$$$$ to get the power.....Curt

To Dale and all the guys at Bikeman a big THANK YOU.....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Curt how did Chris's 700 stack up against the 800. I see you made 61hp how much did the 700 put out.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Curt, nice to here everything is performing good, let me know when you want the cam. Keep the power to the ground. Thanks Dale!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Mine's an 800 too, but Dale will have that comparison soon with a modded 2007 700 XP soon. They'll all be out at the UTV Rally too for everyone to ride.

Chris

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

its great to here the reasults, however still no mention of exactly how loud the bmp exhaust is. only that its sounds good.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

We didn't have a decibel meter to test both, sorry. Maybe Dale can do that before mine leaves the shop in the morning. Not sure, though. It's definitely louder...did you download the videos to hear it: http://www.prcforum.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1128&whichpage=2

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts