Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few 'highlite' pic's of my son Justin's high school JV baseball games so far this season:

Game # 1:
We (Edsel Ford Thunderbirds) fielded a grounder at 2nd - threw it home and the catcher made the tag for the out. 8) :wink: That's one of our pitchers backing up the catcher - that kid has an arm - he throws his fastball at 85 mph :twisted: - not too bad for a 10th grader !!

Here's a pic where our runner got under the tag and was safe.

Game # 2:
Pick-off attempt against us at 1st - SAFE !! 8) :wink:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Cool pics! Now if we can just get some warmer weather to go with it!

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
carnivore said:
Now if we can just get some warmer weather to go with it!
Amen to that. It's even been a little on the cold side here for the last few days.......but it looks like a warm-up is on the way for the weekend. Maybe it will slide on up your direction. :)

Great pic's, Rich. 8)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thanks for sharing, great pics!

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
I love baseball pics! I coached my son all the way from t-ball to colt league. I lettered in baseball in high school and played softball for 25 years on both league and tournament teams. I still coach our church team in the coed league. Something about a ball field that I can't resist. Keep the photos coming Rich!!

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Nice action shot, Rich! 8)

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
commanderjjones said:
Nice action shot, Rich! 8)
Thanks Jerry - the boy's are now 7 - 2. Another game today and a double header on Sat. I've been averaging about 150 pics per game, I then do some editing and that goes down to approx 135-140 pics then I burn a CD for each player/coach ... for each game. I'm keeping busy and having fun.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
RZRRich said:
.........and having fun.
Win, lose, or tie.......if you're having fun with your kids, that's all that matters. But from the sounds of it, you guys are doing a lot of winning :D ....way to go guys! 8)

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Wow, that's another great shot. :) 8)

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Great pictures, it looks like the kids were having fun

·
4,369 Posts
Great Pics Rich....I am sure Justin is having a blast!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts