Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to beat my uncles rhino on my rzr his will run 73mph on a gps what all do you offer to help me? i need it to be able to be good in the woods were i ride all the time.my rzr is stock besides a k&n airfilter and the clutch spacer mod has 26" tires but plan on puting 27" on it. thanks for any help!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

you should be able to whoop him now.. just run him on a bumpy road or one with a turn in it.. rhino's like to roll around on the ground with their feet up in the air

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I guess the biggest question is have you see it actually hit 73mph. That's on heck of a Rhino if it's hitting that speed! Have you tried running him or are you just guessing that he is faster?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

i am talking about straight out drag race on the road.have not raced him yet just know mine will noy run 73mph i kow i could get him out of the hole but he would get me on top end.read my other post in the rzr tech section for more info!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

That's why you only run him on short distances unless you too want to dump a ton of cash into the RZR. With a NOS kit you're most likely going to SMOKE HIM in a short drag race!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts