Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the latest addition to the store. it's 500cc 4x4 with l/h/n/r. digital dash, winch. I plan on useing it as a demo machine

·
4,369 Posts
That is a cool looking buggy. What does that cost??

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
slane01 said:
What does that cost??
Ditto.....that has me curious. That's a cool looking machine! 8)

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
That is very cool!

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
with all the options like that one it's 7400.00, the base model runs 6800.00.

we have been testing them for 3 months at alot of dirrerent terrain, the last was a place in tenn that is for jeeps, and 4x4 trucks and such. there was one jeep and us that didnt break.

the hard thing is pulling it apart after all that to check for stress cracks or any failures then putting it back together.

·
Registered
4 Posts
bige said:
with all the options like that one it's 7400.00, the base model runs 6800.00.

we have been testing them for 3 months at alot of dirrerent terrain, the last was a place in tenn that is for jeeps, and 4x4 trucks and such. there was one jeep and us that didnt break.

the hard thing is pulling it apart after all that to check for stress cracks or any failures then putting it back together.
I'd like to get a buggy.. .but it would have to be licenseable.. if that's a word...

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we drive them here, but you would have to check with your states dmv

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
right now the bms and the boss 500 are the better ones 500cc and over. It depends on what you want to do with it and if the off road area you will be riding has width limits

1 - 10 of 10 Posts