Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put on all new plastic and decided to go ahead and add some new switches.

I have the following.
Driving Lights for headlights, driving lights for the spot lights, front locker for the front wheel drive, back up lights, Nav lights for rock lights, and winch switch.

I also built an overhead stereo set-up, added three switches there also. one for the stereo, one for the dome light, and one for the air horn.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where did you get the switches from? They look nice. do they come in a kit? Also, your stereo mount you made looks carbon fiber? How did you do that?

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I like the switch setup and the stereo. You stated that you had a switch for the front locker. Is that some kind of special wiring to defeat the AWD circuit? I think about turning mine into a rock crawler and a full time locker switch would be cool.

From Your post:
I have the following.
Driving Lights for headlights, driving lights for the spot lights, front locker for the front wheel drive, back up lights, Nav lights for rock lights, and winch switch.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Plastic as well as switches, etc. look very professionally done. Great pics in your other post as well. JOB WELL Done....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the comments.

Pops.

The front locker switch was used to replace the AWD switch. I should have posted that way. Sorry for any confusion.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
GueroDave said:
Thanks everyone for the comments.

Pops.

The front locker switch was used to replace the AWD switch. I should have posted that way. Sorry for any confusion.
Thanks for the reply, I thought somebody came up with something new. . You do have a nice setup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts