Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just thought I'd pass it along. I'll be opening a new dealership in March 2011
VP Powersports Polaris Victory
Ooltewah, TN
Come by and check us out when we open
We'll also stock VP race fuel
Thanks

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
lynnj said:
Hey guys just thought I'd pass it along. I'll be opening a new dealership in March 2011
Ooltewah, TN
Thanks
Good for you Jamie...hope you do great! Let us know if you ever want to become a PRC or SSW sponsor and advertise your dealership.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gary Lenon said:
lynnj said:
Ooltewah, TN
Thanks
Good for you Jamie...hope you do great! Let us know if you ever want to become a PRC or SSW sponsor and advertise your dealership.
Thank you and I am going to be a sponsor just give me a few weeks to get my feet wet and budget in line lol. Our sister dealership was at the PRC ralley "Corbin Motorsports"

·
4,369 Posts
Good Luck Jamie. We look forward to having you as a sponsor in the future :)

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
lynnj said:
Gary Lenon said:
lynnj said:
Ooltewah, TN
Thanks
Thank you and I am going to be a sponsor just give me a few weeks to get my feet wet and budget in line lol. Our sister dealership was at the PRC ralley "Corbin Motorsports"
Wow, we need them too. They did a good job for us on the Destination Polaris program.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Best of luck to you guys, Jamie. Maybe I can send some local business your way. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts