Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up for this site. Been over at the PRC for almost a year now and I thought we could see what's going on over here.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Dale and Heather welcome to SSW

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Welcome to SSW!

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Welcome to SSW. Glad to have you with us. :D

·
4,369 Posts
Dale and Heather,

Welcome to SSW. I am glad you came over to check us out. There is alot of interesting stuff here too and we would be eager to hear about your riding experiences.

Welcome Aboard

Steve

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome everyone. We will have to get some pics of the trails we normally ride sometime. We love our crew, its great to haul our friends around who don't have their own quads or side by sides. We have actually been out on the trails with nine people (all adults) on the Ranger. Six in the seats and three in the bed. It was a blast!!!! We didn't have room for any coolers and didn't want to strap them on the roof....too many low tree branches and too much work to undo everytime someone wanted a drink so we filled the storage space under the front seat with ice and drinks for the ride. People couldn't believe we had our own "built in cooler"...when we stopped people on quads, lifted golf carts, rhinos, and razors were shocked when we got off, lifted up the front seat and got out drinks......so we got the nickname "the party barge"....lol. We hope to hook up the utility trailer (with a picnic table or two strapped on it) on Labor Day and cruise the campground with the gang.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Post up some imfo on this Ranger friendly camp ground please. I hope it isn't too far from me I'm in Dayton, not too far from you.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We camp at

We camp at Mineral Springs Lake Resort.

www.mineralspringslakeresorts.com/

937-587-3132

Owner's name is Bill. Manager is Shawna......

Open April 1 - November 1.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome from AZ!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Re: We camp at

Barracudas said:
We camp at Mineral Springs Lake Resort.

www.mineralspringslakeresorts.com/

937-587-3132

Owner's name is Bill. Manager is Shawna......

Open April 1 - November 1.
Thanks, I have that marked down and will plan a trip there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts