Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a Newbie with a question. I have a Dazon Dragon 1100 Extreme
and can't locate a dealer or part source. Any one out there know about these? It's not broken but who knows what lies ahead.

·
4,369 Posts
Welcome to SSW. I don't have an answer to your question, but am sure someone will chime in soon.

Again, Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
511 Posts
On their website they list an e-mail address of [email protected] There is also a link to www.atvpartsusa.com but I could not get it to work. Also the dealer locater link would not work. The main website is www.teamdazon.com I googled "atv parts usa" and found the following: I did get www.atvpartsusawholesale.com to work. It looks like it is parts for Chinese made machines and they do have a Dazon section under go karts. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guy's. I tried mentioned web sites but so far no luck.
I'm good to go at this time. I better not break anything until I can find parts.
Maybe I will have to go with Hyabusa power if it breaks. :)

Bob H.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found out there is more info on this buggy I'm dealing with if it's refered to as a Raider Extreme Endura DBL 1100. I think I have found a source for parts. Thanks for the replies

Bob H.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
rmstg2 said:
I found out there is more info on this buggy I'm dealing with if it's refered to as a Raider Extreme Endura DBL 1100. I think I have found a source for parts. Thanks for the replies

Bob H.
Bob, Welcome to the SSW. Can you also post the site/company that you're dealing with for your buggy. :wink:

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
dazon went out of business shorty after tank bought them. yours has alot in common with the kinroad and bms units.

do you need anything now?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dazon Raider Extreme.

Thanks for the replies and the welcomes. I don't need anything at this time. I was trying to cover my bases for future problems that could arise.
I went on the internet the other day and typed in 1100cc engines.
Up popped a picture of the engine in my buggy. That was a relief
I was having visions of modifications so I could install another type of running gear if I had a major melt down. As soon as I get my picture program up and running I will post some pictures. I think it is kind of a neat buggy but have never owned one in the past. I know it rides a lot better than our sons VW powered rail. Thanks again for the replies.

Bob H.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Re: Dazon Raider Extreme.

rmstg2 said:
Up popped a picture of the engine in my buggy.
Just out of curiosity, who makes the powerplant?

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
I'm sure Eric (aka 'bige') http://www.mcdonoughpowersports.com/ can help you out if and when the time comes. 8) :wink:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Dazon Raider Extreme.

commanderjjones said:
rmstg2 said:
Up popped a picture of the engine in my buggy.
Just out of curiosity, who makes the powerplant?
Not sure. It has Dazon on the top but I believe it is a generic knock off of some kind of Suzuki engine made in China.

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
most were made by cheri, they have alot in common with the suzuki

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
New guy with a Dazon Raider Extreme 1100 DBL

Can someone tell me how to post pictures on here?

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Re: New guy with a Dazon Raider Extreme 1100 DBL

rmstg2 said:
Can someone tell me how to post pictures on here?
Robert, print these instructions out and give it a try bud. :wink:
http://www.sidexsideworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=22307

1 - 18 of 18 Posts