Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
Sandy,

Welcome to SSW. We are glad to have another West Virginia member here.

I would like to invite you to check out this thread:

http://www.sidexsideworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=23761&highlight=

This is a Rally our sister site PRC is sponsoring. It is open to SSW members and will have great fellowship and awesome prizes ($30K+ worth).

We would love to have you attend the rally.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!I JUST MY PROWLER ON FEB 12TH AND SO FAR I LOVE IT !!! IT HAS NOT LET ME DOWN YET.I HAVE PUT IT TO THE TEST THIS PAST WEEKEND THE OTHER GROUP I AM IN HAD OUR MEMBERS ONLY SPRING RIDE.I HAD IT IN SOME REALLY RUFF PLACES AND WENT WITH OUT IN PROBLEMS!!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Welcome to SSW. It is good to have a Prowler owner here! Please be sure to let us know any mods you do to it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so far the only mods i have done to it is put a custom made doors on it that i made my self .and i put a set of 27"ITP mud lites on it so far .everybody that sees it says the doors really look good .i have had some people want me to make them some doors for their machines !!!lol

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Well then it sounds like we need pictures! 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
These instructions should get you there.
http://www.sidexsideworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=22307

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Very Nice!
If you want to post individual pictures just put your curser over the pic on photobucket, and a drop down will show up and there will be one that has

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Sandy,

I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty to add a few of the photos to your post above. Nice machine!!!

·
4,369 Posts
Sandy,

That is a NICE looking ride. The doors turned out great! Thanks for sharing. It looks like everyone is having a good time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i dont mind Gary thanks i worked hard on the doors. everybody that sees them says it looks really good with them !!!

·
4,369 Posts
WVPROWLERRIDER said:
i dont mind Gary thanks i worked hard on the doors. everybody that sees them says it looks really good with them !!!
The doors are great. I wish I had some on my Ranger Crew. It is on a long to do list. Hopefully someday they will get done.

Nice Work

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
THANKS!! AND YES I HAVE HAD ALOT OF FUN USING IT ON THE TRAILS! WHERE I LIVE AT HERE IN WV IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST 4WHEELING PLACES AROUND. ON A AVERAGE WEEKEND WE SEE ANY WHERE FROM 500 OR MORE EVERYWEEKEND.IT IS CALLED THE WAGON WHEEL.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Welcome to SSW, glad to have you come aboard. You have a nice looking rig, I was up on the Wagon Wheel last weekend, there was a bunch of other SXS and ATV up during that weekend. Was a great ride, and the weather stayed nice, we did have a little rain during one of the nights but all it did was settle the dust..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes there was a bunch of other sidexsides here.the other group i belong to.we had our spring members only ride. last weekend.we had a real good turn out.had a blast met alot of new people and made alot new friends.the other group i belong to is www.wvsxsriders.com

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
WVPROWLERRIDER said:
yes there was a bunch of other sidexsides here.the other group i belong to.we had our spring members only ride. last weekend.we had a real good turn out.had a blast met alot of new people and made alot new friends.the other group i belong to is www.wvsxsriders.com
I was with the same group, planning on going on the Fall ride too. Already set up my reservation, might even make another trip over there before the summer is over.

BobbyD, Bush, Stealth, and a couple others are also members here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts