Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Name is Amy Lane and I am from North Branch Michigan. I am also referred to as the "Better-Half" of my Husband Steve Lane (slane01) who is one of the moderators here at SSW.

He had mentioned that the board was almost to 700 hundered members so I thought I would sign up so SSW could reach that milestone. In addition, I can now checkup on what my hubby spends all of his time doing (I can also see what he is planning on buying next, and can see who I need to blame for his need to endlessly upgrade his Ranger...I am guessing it is somebodies fault over here :D )

Now he can't hide from me :shock: All and all, thanks for providing a great place for my Hubby to hang out, it likely keeps him out of trouble (just may cost me some extra money)

Take Care
Amy

·
4,369 Posts
Uh-oh.....the Boss just found out were I hang out....Now I need to be on good behavior.

The good thing is, I can now officially blame my Ranger purchases on you guys :)

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Amy, welcome to SSW! gee, Im not sure who inspires steve to buy stuff, it can't be any of us :lol: :lol: :lol: He did mention something about a new supercharger recently........................... but I'm sure thats to improve his gas mileage to save money 8)

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Welcome to SSW, Amy.

No bad influences over here.....we're all good boys and play nice :D .

·
Registered
86 Posts
Runymo33 said:
(I can also see what he is planning on buying next, and can see who I need to blame for his need to endlessly upgrade his Ranger...I am guessing it is somebodies fault over here :D )
The forum software used by most enthusiast forums contains subliminal messages that plant the idea in the viewer's subconscious that he or she needs to jump on the bandwagon & buy the same products he's reading about.
That's why it's so easy to get sponsors to pay :)

So don't be too hard on hubby--he can't help himself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Gentlemen, I appreciate all of the feedback.....and no Carnivore, he has not mentioned a Supercharger. However he has mentioned a Dirty Dog Clutch kit, Super Swamper tires, windshield wipers, lift kit, cam, Doors, heater, Power steering and probably another 6 pages of stuff.

Geez he sold his las ranger for like $8000 and said the new one was a a few thousand more. Then he came home spending about $10k More....Hmm can I say NOT Happy at the time anyways, but hey if he is Happy, all is good.

Now his new wish list is about another $10K. Maybe he should have bought a truck LOL

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Runymo33 said:
Well Gentlemen, I appreciate all of the feedback.....and no Carnivore, he has not mentioned a Supercharger. However he has mentioned a Dirty Dog Clutch kit, Super Swamper tires, windshield wipers, lift kit, cam, Doors, heater, Power steering and probably another 6 pages of stuff.

Geez he sold his las ranger for like $8000 and said the new one was a a few thousand more. Then he came home spending about $10k More....Hmm can I say NOT Happy at the time anyways, but hey if he is Happy, all is good.

Now his new wish list is about another $10K. Maybe he should have bought a truck LOL
Just be glad hes not wishing for all my parts, that would be a bit of money 8)

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Runymo33 said:
Maybe he should have bought a truck LOL
Yeah, but that's waaaaay too practical. :lol:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
:shock: :eek: Uh-oh.......I know somebody that might be in trouble when they get home. :lol:

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Welcome Amy to SSW, Steve wanting addons is not all his fault, it a sickness boys like to build up their toys, it is just like high school we always had to be doing something to our cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts