Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doe Mountain Trails is open for riding check out [web]http://doemountain.org[/web]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Link didnt work...lol [web]http://doemountain.org[/web] doemountain.org

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Tom,
How are the trails up there? A few years ago, a PRC member told me there was some good riding up there but I have yet to make it up there to check it out. Is that part of what used to be the WMA?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Jerry its the former wma the state bought 6900 ac that was up for clear cutting .Right now they have 40 50 miles mostly old logging access roads open easy to intermediate trails open , but are working on more from mild to wild they plan to wind up with about 200 mi for atv/utv and trails for horseback and mountain bikeing

·
4,369 Posts
wirenut said:
Yes Jerry its the former wma the state bought 6900 ac that was up for clear cutting .Right now they have 40 50 miles mostly old logging access roads open easy to intermediate trails open , but are working on more from mild to wild they plan to wind up with about 200 mi for atv/utv and trails for horseback and mountain bikeing
That sounds like it will be a very nice trail system.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Cool. I'll have to get up there to check that out soon. I love riding places that I've never been. 8)

·
Assistant SSW Rally/Event Director
2,561 Posts
commanderjjones said:
Cool. I'll have to get up there to check that out soon. I love riding places that I've never been. 8)
Seems like we do that a lot when we go out. :lol:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
pwm said:
commanderjjones said:
Seems like we do that a lot when we go out. :lol:
Or places that I don't remember. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts