Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered me a new set of the sedona rip saw rt's/everything i have heard about them is very good i will know more saturday after i have them mounted will post pics and give a report of them .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i ordered them from a place here in wv i got all 4 of them for $422.92 and that included mounting them !! my arctic cat prowler has 14 inche rim on it and i ordered 26x11x14 and 26x9x14.but if you have 12 inche rims i can i get them for about $350.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
They look like a good tire.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
That does look like a good tire 8) . I had never heard of those. Please let us know how they perform.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you know how they handle on the pavment? Or do you just drive off road with them?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
these tires are the best. i have put over 2000 miles on them now and they still look like they did when i got them.they ride great on pavement and on dirt mud snow any kind og surface. they really do great in the mud. i go places now in 2wd where i use to go with the itp mudlites in 4wd.they do better than the big horns by a lot.some of my buddies that use to run the bighorns now run theses after they rode with me and seen how they did. these will be the only tires i will ever run again.the tires grip really great even when wet on rocks and pavement .

·
4,369 Posts
Thanks for the update. Those do look like some good tires

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i checked their website and they dont carry them!!! i got mine from a place here in wv for $422.21 and that included mounting them to .if you cant find them from any of our sponsors or any place close to you.let me know i will give you the number of the place here and they mite be able to ship them to you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts