Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your riding plans for New Years?

We are heading to Glamis for tomorrow, there is a storm predicted Wed and Thur, but it should be fun.

Glenn

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
If it doesn't rain, we plan to ride at Windrock.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Glenn, Be safe and enjoy your 'New Years Ride'. Looking forward to some vid/pic's when you return bud. 8) :wink:

·
Registered
147 Posts
We are heading up to Jawbone Canyon/Dove Springs for a little hard pack desert riding. Looks like it will be cold and windy but we will make the best of it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
SSW Support Staff
1,003 Posts
I went to The Cliffs Insane Terrain in Marseilles Il. and won a year membership. I was very excited. Kind of worth riding in 20 degree weather. :lol:

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
doolin said:
I went to The Cliffs Insane Terrain in Marseilles Il. and won a year membership. I was very excited. Kind of worth riding in 20 degree weather. :lol:
Thats great Ian - I'd be excited too !! Did you get any pics?

·
4,369 Posts
Sounds like a great day of riding! Please post pics so we can be Jealous :)

G

·
The Cliffs.
I have to check out the new Race Tech springs.
Ian will have to check out his new roof and snorkle kit,if he has time for installing them.

Doug

·
4,369 Posts
rzr4me said:
The Cliffs.
I have to check out the new Race Tech springs.
Ian will have to check out his new roof and snorkle kit,if he has time for installing them.

Doug
If Ian gets the Snorkle installed, we need to see it put to use. I want to see the "Proof-Test" video. Though it may be a bit cold this time of year :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was planing to ride the florence az coke ovens trail. that is before my ride broke.

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/arizona_09189/ride_1af5.htm

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Welcome to SSW, Ed.

Sorry to hear about the ride.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
We rode at Windrock for 3 days and had a blast.
http://www.sidexsideworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=27217

·
SSW Support Staff
1,003 Posts
Well we ended up going to the cliffs but i had to ride with a buddy for a couple of hours due to a frozen throttle cable from the hour ride there. Luckily they let me put it in their shop to thaw. It was only 17 degrees who would have thought it would freeze?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts