Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
NULL

Within the past week I subscribed to the mag. Is there a way to get back issues?

G

·
NULL

Or you can go on the website and hit the button that says back issues. It will take you to the back issue page.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NULL

Is anyone else having trouble getting there magazines? I subscribed in aug or sept. and have only received 1 mag. when i call don he said he will get the rest to me but i never see them either?[:(]

G

·
NULL

Mike,
Just left you a message on your phone. Send your magazine out to your address last week and will put another set in priority mail this morning. If you get both of them give them all to your friends, Check with the post office and see if anyone there has recently purchased a UTV. [:D] Somebody between here and your place is reading well
Sorry for the delay.
Don

·
Registered
1 Posts
NULL

Don my wife is going to call and make sure they are being sent to the correct address,we just live in a small town and the post office workers know uspersonaly.Thanks for your effortsin trying to get them here i miss the magazine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NULL

Don i received the back issues you sent,(THANKS AGAIN) but i havent recieved the latest issue yet has it been shipped yet?

G

·
NULL

Mid Jan went by because of two editors being sick and not being able to finish some articles. New issue was mailed last Friday. For those of you back east don't stand out on the curb waiting for the mailman, it's to cold.
Thanks for your patience
don

·
Registered
0 Posts
NULL

Editors? We don't need no 'stinkin' editors! Have you seen the way we speak (i.e. type) around here......hammer those stories out, run them through spell check and ship em[:D] Just make sure there's lots of pictures[:0]

G

·
NULL

Yeah Don, Big Pictures, less words and stupid petrics of Chris and we are laughing for days.

I love your mag....... [:D]

freddy

1 - 20 of 38 Posts