Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live in De Soto, KS..looking for some nice place to ride occasionally that I don't have to take a vacation day to get there..Does anyone have any ideas..Have a Polaris Ranger XP and Perry Lake doesn't allow it out there..

Thanks for any help..

Take care,

Pete

·
Registered
170 Posts
Pete theres just not alot around close theres the st-joseph park 1 1/2 hour from you three finger lake 3 1/2 hours from you little sahara dunes 5 hours from you alot in arkansas close to mena 6 1/2 hours from you theres a couple north east but again 3 hours from you i always take vacation other than i own 25 acres and gives me some room to play and gravel roads if you do take a vacation go to colorado or tenn to RRB ride royal blue aslo known to me as HEAVEN

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I am from Columbia, MO and feel your pain. Finger Lakes State Park is right near my house and you can't ride SxS at the park. So that is out. I am to take delivery on my 11 Ranger xp thursday and will be looking for areas to ride also. I now of a park in fulton call Potawatami not sure if the spelling is correct but here its a fun place to ride. Anything goes its a farmer that turned his land into a park for the off road enthusiest here in the area. Other then that St. Jo is all there is here in MO. If you find some were nice thats close please post it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
riden places in mo.

there is riding at ozark mo. chadwick atv park. not a bad place.

·
Registered
3 Posts

oh, buy the way, i am a new member, just sold my 02 3010 mule and 08 le teryx. looking at the xp ranger or the deisel. any goods or bads ?? pushrod

1 - 7 of 7 Posts