Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was al ready to do some running last weekend but stuff came up to stop it before it started. No worries though I will be in the Marquette area the first weekend in April for some Yooper mud/snow running! Hope to have some videos and stills to post when I return.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I'm hoping to get to the mounds right after they open it back up.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I played in the mud and snow in Tennessee, never really got the RZR clean now that it's warming up here I plan on doing a good cleaning now.

·
4,369 Posts
There should be some good springtime mud running coming up. I don't know how Curt gets his machine so clean again after the mud runs. It seems like I can wash forever and still get mud off of my machine....and that is just daily driving around the fields - no mud pits.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
slane01 said:
There should be some good springtime mud running coming up. I don't know how Curt gets his machine so clean again after the mud runs. It seems like I can wash forever and still get mud off of my machine....and that is just daily driving around the fields - no mud pits.
The new models (09-10s) have bad hidden areas above the tires that hold a lot of mud, and you never know its there. I found that out by it continuoisly falling out after I get it clean and driving me crazy.

·
4,369 Posts
carnivore said:
slane01 said:
The new models (09-10s) have bad hidden areas above the tires that hold a lot of mud, and you never know its there. I found that out by it continuoisly falling out after I get it clean and driving me crazy.

You would definitely think that they would have some of these areas sealed off a little bit better to keep the Mud out.

·
Registered
170 Posts
POLARIS is getting royalties from every local public water sorce imaginable thats why they are not sealed up,before i made my mud blockers i had a 3inch thick frozen solid chunck of ice across the top of my entire gas tank.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.