Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a phone call from my local dealer about buying a commander (I was on their waiting list but got tired of waiting and went for the RZR 4). He said that he had just got back from the dealer show and that only 3000 Commanders would be available to dealers this yr (starting in Sept-December). Each dealer regardless of sales would only get 5. He already had 3 presold and had 2 left. One was a Commander Xt 1000 and another and an 800. He also said that of those 5 he was getting 4 were going to be 1000cc and 1 800cc.. You better be calling your dealer if your gonna get you one. The dealer Im referring to is Bossier Powersports in Bossier City, La.

It seems as if Can Am will be hanging their hat on the 1000's

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
A dealer in North Carolina is getting 4, but by the end of the week they will probably have all 4 pre-sold. I know 2 are already sold.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The 1000X is 14,700 I thought , and that isn't a bad price when you get beadlocks,good shocks,bumpers, and nerf bars.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
I wonder if the "only 3000 will be sold" is just a sales gimmick?

·
Registered
5 Posts
popo only makes 300 rzr a month =3600 yearly
hey jerry hows the kids ? nice snake in the pics !
i cant make the ride this month see yas some time

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Welcome to SSW, Scott. Glad to have ya over here. :)

The girls are great....thanks for asking. I've added a son since the last time we saw each other. :D

Too bad you can't make it to the rally. We'll miss ya bud. Gimme a shout if you get a chance to come down this way and we'll hook up for a ride. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts