Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st and foremost I believe a huge thank you is in order to the folks at Lakeside for putting on a great event like the Jamboree! We had a great time and look forward to the next event!

So here's some pics from the mud bog. Took a first and second with this being Kody's first ever mud run he was thrilled with second. I still think he let me win to get on my good side and so I would allow him to continue dating Nicolle! LOL! He is a great kid and we had a ball covering the crew in clay!
Anyway here's a few pics.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Very nice! Those are some good pics!
Maybe next time I'll show up with axles that can stay in one piece :shock:

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We all get hit with the gremlins at one time or another. Saturday was just your day.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Family Adventure said:
We all get hit with the gremlins at one time or another. Saturday was just your day.
Thats OK, as long as we have Rangers in the winners circle I'm good! 8)

·
4,369 Posts
carnivore said:
Family Adventure said:
Thats OK, as long as we have Rangers in the winners circle I'm good! 8)
Always pulling for Team Ranger :)

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
It would have been fun to see some other makes there. There was one Rhino.

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Rhino was part of our group as well. He is now looking for some clutch upgrades to help spin up the Outlaws. I told him that and a shot of NOS would help him run with the Rangers.......SO he took me up on the clutch! I think he wants to hold off on NOS for a while longer. Something about not wanting to grenade his motor or some silly stuff like that! :D
I guess the Mud Bus will have to get its shot first!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Rick I enjoyed meeting you and your wife and watching her drive right into that mud pit. :shock: :lol:
Congrats on the plaques and watch liking him to much, my daughters when younger would find a harder challange for me. :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Those were some great pictures, thanks for sharing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts