Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PRC was on the Outdoor channel last night. Destination Polaris covered the PRC rally in Tennessee last June and it finally made it to programming. Our beloved Curt even got a talking part! I think it is on tonight at 0230am and again in December. I aired last night at 6:30PM and 9:30PM EST.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I think it was actually on at 2:30 this morning.
I should have recorded it :shock: :?
Its pretty cool that they did the show, it shows us that PRC is getting noticed 8)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Even though they kept refering to us as the Polaris Ranger "Crew", rather than the Polaris Ranger Club. :?

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gemery said:
Even though they kept refering to us as the Polaris Ranger "Crew", rather than the Polaris Ranger Club. :?
They called us PRC many times and we all know what that stands for!!!!!! :D They also showed the PRC signs and logos several times. PRC is growing nicely now..already added about 130 members since hitting 13,000!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
PRC was on the Outdoor channel last night. Destination Polaris covered the PRC rally in Tennessee last June and it finally made it to programming. Our beloved Curt even got a talking part! I think it is on tonight at 0230am and again in December. I aired last night at 6:30PM and 9:30PM EST.
Great news :D indeed and ............ I missed it. :( I don't have the Outdoor channel and best I can tell it's not available as an add-on either. Sure would be nice if one of you fella's taped it and I could get a copy :idea: . I'm sure Curt did a fine job, as well as Destination Polaris. Great exposure for the PRC, who now is 13,130+ :shock: members strong and steadily growing. :D 8) :wink:

·
4,369 Posts
That is awesome coverage. Very good for the club indeed :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts