Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 RZR S with Turbo and a billett crank with third injector. Mechanic tells me it now has about 75-80 HP. Fullerton Sand Sports recommended a 16 paddle rear tire with 26" smoothies up front. What are others running with this kind of HP on their RZR. I only really use it in Glamis, Gordon's, sand dunes. Thanks, David

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
dhornbrook said:
I have a 2009 RZR S with Turbo and a billett crank with third injector. Mechanic tells me it now has about 75-80 HP. Fullerton Sand Sports recommended a 16 paddle rear tire with 26" smoothies up front. What are others running with this kind of HP on their RZR. I only really use it in Glamis, Gordon's, sand dunes. Thanks, David
David, sounds like quite the set-up bud - hang tight, we have some Turbo RZR fellas here at the SSW who may be able to shed some light on your questions. I know a few of them play in the dunes as well. Post some pics of that 'Bad Boy :twisted: ' along with a few of the turbo set-up when you can - like to see :shock: it :!: ... 8) :wink:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sound like a heck of a machine! I also would like to see pics if you have the time. I'm new to ATV/UTV's so i'm not much help.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
We have no dunes here, so I'm not much help either.....but maybe one of our other members will respond shortly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much for all the responses. I decided to go with Fullerton Sand Sports recommendation for 2 reasons: 1) I need it for this weekend, and 2) Joe, the owner, was unbleivebaly knowledgeable and spent almost an hour with me on the phone talking about tires, wheels, terrain, etc. He said he has been selling offroad tires for over 50 years and I believe it. He said he has provided several sets of tire/wheel combinations to Turbo RZRs and this is what they liked best. I would still like to hear everyone else's experience as my friend will want some for his RZR as soon as he gets his turbo. i will follow up with some photos. Thanks again

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Good deal David - let us know how they work out bud. Looking forward to the pics of your machine and your ride this weekend. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts