Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have never been to Ride Royal Blue you can't imagine what you are missing! RRB has an amazing trail system that has just about every type of riding you could ever want. A nice scenic drive through the mountains, OR rock crawling, mud, and anything in between is waiting for you. Now add in spending time with friends, socializing around the campfire and getting to know new friends, all with a chance to win some very impressive prizes, including an RZR 4!
To do all of this all you have to do is attend the PRC Rally, June 24th 25th and 26th. You can sign up for the Rally here: http://www.prcforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=31764
We hope to see you there!

Heres some pics of what you could be missing if you don't attend!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats true. Their hose got a good workout, I cleaned my ranger every chance i got, because they got pretty dirty everyday there.

·
4,369 Posts
That is an awesome trip. I went in 2008 and had a great time. I can't wait to go again in 2010.

There hose was very busy....There were waiting lines at the hose. A couple of people in campers/rv's brought power washers. It looks like those worked out well.

The is a very cool place to ride. There will be great fellowship, great trails, great food, and totally awesome prizes.

It would be very nice to get a big group from SSW to come on the ride.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump to the top for everyone to get another look!

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
It is a fun place, true the hoses were busy about every night, but that stopped a bunch of the next day overheating. Been back a few more times since the Rally, doesn't take much rain to settle everything back down. Wet or Dry it is all good riding, and there is going to be plenty of new people to meet.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This was a good time! PRC has another Rally coming up soon!

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Many great memories and friendships made at past rallies and rides. 8)

I hope that most of you guys can make it. I'm sure that this will be the best one yet. :)

·
4,369 Posts
The Rally is definitely awesome! It is a great time to make lifelong friends :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
That was an awesome event! I remember many of those folks, hope to see them again at this one!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Cool pics, boy that brought back some memories had an awesome time thats for sure. I wish I still had that red crew that was a good one :D

·
4,369 Posts
Brian,

Great to here from you! I was looking through the pics and saw your Red Crew again too, and thought that WOW, that really was a very nice ride! How are the Harley's doing? I hope all is well with you and the family.

·
Registered
258 Posts
slane01 said:
Brian,

Great to here from you! I was looking through the pics and saw your Red Crew again too, and thought that WOW, that really was a very nice ride! How are the Harley's doing? I hope all is well with you and the family.
Steve, great to be back on surfing around the sites I do miss that crew lol. I recently sold the Harley and sitting tight to see what the future holds for the SxS world before I try to move into an offroad ride again. I loved riding the Harley but miss being on the trail having the whole family with me not to mention it's a much safer lol!!!!

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Chiefmorton said:
slane01 said:
Brian,

Steve, great to be back on surfing around the sites I do miss that crew lol. I recently sold the Harley and sitting tight to see what the future holds for the SxS world before I try to move into an offroad ride again. I loved riding the Harley but miss being on the trail having the whole family with me not to mention it's a much safer lol!!!!
I hope you pick up a UTV soon Brian...we need you to get back on the forums!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm gonna wait and see what the future holds in regards to the crew model and the most important part see what the check book looks like :D I know theres sure alot of nice rides pictured on here and the PRC. I've not only got the itch to get another one but would love to get my hands on one to start tricking it out :lol:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chiefmorton said:
Thanks guys, I'm gonna wait and see what the future holds in regards to the crew model and the most important part see what the check book looks like :D I know theres sure alot of nice rides pictured on here and the PRC. I've not only got the itch to get another one but would love to get my hands on one to start tricking it out :lol:
Don't wait too long, the Rally is coming up! You must have sold that Harley recently, you didnt say anything about it when I spoke with you recently.

·
Registered
258 Posts
carnivore said:
Chiefmorton said:
Don't wait too long, the Rally is coming up! You must have sold that Harley recently, you didnt say anything about it when I spoke with you recently.
I know i'd love to load the family up and come down to the rally it would be great to see everyone again it's been a long time. Yeah I sold the hog forgot to tell about that deal. I rode it for a year and sold it making a little profit so I let it go. I hated to see it go but it was for the best all the way around.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts