SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I have some, if I can get Photbucket up I'll see if I have some there

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
Nice Curt...I'll bet that lift is nice!
You know it, the lift makes things a lot easier!

·
4,369 Posts
My Man Cave :mrgreen:

SLAP!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Okay I guess the Dreaming is over :-( Now back to reality

If I had a Man Cave, it would look more like this :roll: :roll: :shock: :?

All you guys have some very nice looking shops.....I hope to build one next year as I can't stuff anymore into my two car garage.....and I will remember the Vapor Barrier (I am good at Lessons Learned)

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Holy crap batman...you got me!!! I was drooling all over my keyboard when I saw "your" garage Steve. :D

·
4,369 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
Holy crap batman...you got me!!! I was drooling all over my keyboard when I saw "your" garage Steve. :D
Yeah, Me Too :) I guess I just gotta pick the right 6 numbers in the Lottery and I can make it happen.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
You had me going, Steve :lol: . The outhouse is only a couple of steps below my garage. If I have any major projects, I usually take it to my (business) shop.....but that's pretty inconvenient since it's 50 miles from the house :roll: . I'd like to remedy that sooner than later, but it looks like a new garage is probably still a few years away. :oops:

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Steve, I'm with you about wishing to have a shop like that. Mine is closer to the outhouse too, I did build a shop, but then lost my storage building to the better half. Project for next summer is to enclose the 32' carport and add another 40' of carport. This is going to look kinda weird the finished project will be 24' wide and 96' long.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts