Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SSW Support Staff
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I read it somewhere, but what is the size limits for pics, especially in a sig line? Powerhouse Racing sig pic is way too big, but I want to have my ducks in a row before I speak to him about it.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts

We have asked for sig photos to be no bigger than 200 X 200. That could be 2 different ones at 100 X 100 or any combo. If it is 250 X 250 or something close, we don't worry about it. The obvious ones though can be addressed.

G

·

I recently asked Powerhouse to reduce it with no response. We actually have a lot of members with multiple pics right now. We might want to post a sticky or at least a thread giving them a heads up.

G

·

I've PM'd SO many folks regarding sig pic sizes. Its just one of those maintenance issues that we need to stay on. A sticky might be a good idea, but I'm not sure how many folks will really read it. Worth a try though, I suppose.

·
SSW Support Staff
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Can't we just change the size ourselves? I thought someone was able to go in and turn Peanut's computer massacre off.

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts

Maybe we should consider just forgetting it for now. We will be moving to the new site within the next couple of months and they will be able to use avatars by their title/username, but not in signature lines. No use causing waves over something that isn't going to matter soon.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts

Sounds good to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts