Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Group pic,(unfortunately not all of us)

Scott (rzrwrecker)and his daughter

Neal (Blueranger)

Stuck Neal

Neals Buddy with his new Ranger

Me and the wife

Rowdy

John, the editor of ATV Illustrated with the Commander

Mark (Guy48065)

Test hill

Jake (Trucker) Jumping

Ted (Deadlytedly) jumping

OK, this hurts a little

Bert (Kershaw) with Tony from Racer Tech

Mike and Jen (Transamman)

Jake testing a water hole

The water hole testing Jake

Mike to the rescue

Draining the water

Jake showing off his new water lines

·
Registered
511 Posts
Great pictures. But you just had to post them and rub in that you guys have to wear jackets and stuff. It's still in the 90's here :cry:

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Very nice pics Curt. Sure sorry I couldn't make it this year. I will see you this weekend in St. Johns!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Glen, Fri night / Sat morning it rained to beat the band but quit about the time we got to the dunes on Sat. It turned out to be a decent day out - low to mid 60's. We had an enjoyable day !! Our hot weather here isn't done yet bud - that's for sure.

Curt, great job on the pics !!

Gary, Justin and I will see you fella's on Sat. as well.

·
4,369 Posts
Great Pics Guys. Looks like everyone had some fun. I wish I was there....maybe next time!

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
RZRRich said:
Glen, Fri night / Sat morning it rained to beat the band but quit about the time we got to the dunes on Sat. It turned out to be a decent day out - low to mid 60's. We had an enjoyable day !! Our hot weather here isn't done yet bud - that's for sure.

Don't forget to wear your ribbon!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
RZRRich said:

Don't forget to wear your ribbon!
Dang :shock: , Good to see you're feeling better Gary. :lol: :wink:

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
I'm seeing some very nice pics here, I must admit we did have a great time - met some great people as well. The weather started out wet but by the time most of us had breakfast and arrived at the dunes the weather cleared up and cooperated the rest of the day. :D 8) :wink:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I haven't even unpacked my camera yet... :roll:

Sharon & I had a really great time. I had to bring her Rzr to drive since mine is down for a top end overhaul. Turned out hers performed better than mine does anyways! Probably just 'cuz it's lighter without all the stuff I've added to mine.

I was amazed at the number of vehicles in the dunes parking lot on Saturday morning. They must have seen better weather reports than I did because it did turn into a nice day despite the grim forecast.

·
Registered
174 Posts
WOW, what a great group of people to ride with.

Marie and I were having a great time riding, then the ride got even better when Neil let ALL the air out of my tire’s, well reduced the pressure to 3psi. Then we were able to go over the top of every dune that I attempted, including “Test Hill”, Thanks Neil.

Great pictures.

We met a lot other great Ranger owner’s and had a great time, Marie and I will do it again!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Welcome to the SSW Garry - glad to have you join us. :wink: you're in with a great bunch of people here who will go out of their way to help out when needed. So glad to hear that you and Marie had a good time and will join us again !! :D 8) :wink:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOWES48 said:
OK THIS HURTS A LITTLE :!: Curt where was your unit? I don"t see it in the piture :lol:
It hiding behind Jakes ride (red ranger) You should have been there :shock: 8) :lol: :lol:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats too bad, I wondered where you were.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts