320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share some pics from a ride we had in november at turkey bay

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx162/bige1/my%
20pics/480174-R1-00-00A.jpg

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Eric, Very nice pics!! Looks like all had a great time. Looks to be some nice looking machines in there also. Thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i am thinking about taking my ranger to turkey bay this spring. are there places i could ride with my wife and little girl? how about the campsites are they nice? thanks for the help

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
ttk85 said:
i am thinking about taking my ranger to turkey bay this spring. are there places i could ride with my wife and little girl? how about the campsites are they nice? thanks for the help
Todd, When you can - check out our section here at the "SSW" titled
" Links to Riding Places", you'll find a lot of interesting info on riding area's there. For Turkey Bay look under "Land between the Lakes".

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ranger will do fine there, we seen eveything from our buggys to a all out rock crawler. The camping that we seen is primitive style but nice

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Great pictures, thanks

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Cool pics! Thanks!

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
Very nice indeed, love those buggy shots!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have always love BUGGIES however they seem to break alot of stuff,nice write up and great photos

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
some break more than others, I guess thats a sign you are riding hard enough :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Never disppointended looking at those pics...
I wish I could have gone...

·
Registered
6 Posts
It was a great time for sure. I love it when 20 quads stop to watch these buggies climb those hills. We may not be as fast as the same cc quad, and we cant go every where you side by sides go, but bang for the buck is certainly there. And as long as you can keep traction, we can climb it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts