The RZR-Xpress is a couple of steps closer to being done, but still a long, long way to go..
i put all the plastic on it just to verify fitting.. (actually wanted to make sure i could fit the trottle bodies under the bed, i dont want no holes in the bed)
also wanted to see how the fit was behind the seats..
i also test fit the steering column and pedals, (just to make sure)
added a couple of new plastic pieces that i didnt have before, and surprisingly everything fit..
i did have to go a little nuts with the back of the frame to get the axles coming out where i wanted them to and to get the motor low enough so i wasnt cutting the bed..
i have the front two motormounts done, but it's still sitting on a piece of wood in the back..
half of the rear mount is finished..
what's next? back quarter of the frame with the bed supports and rear suspension..
in this picture, the motor is actually in the car
it's starting to look like a rzr
see the piece of tube stuck in there to prop up the bed
this is what it looks like through the access panel
look at all the room
got the whole floor, column and pedals
front plastic fits
another pic of the motor
milling one of the bracket tubes for the motor mounts
pic from the left rear quarter
here's the motor in the car.. looks like plenty of room to keep the throttlebodies under the bed
i had to cut the back of the frame out and drop the whole driveline about 5 inches so the axles would come out in the right place and the air intake wouldnt stick through the bed