Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have finally fixed my windshield from the rally mishap. I ordered a piece from our auto glass store...not bad at $165. I put it in last night with a little effort and a few cuss words. I sure thought it would cost me three times that amount!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Gary, glad to hear it's been repaired :D :wink: . I remember hearing about it but didn't hear how it happened - did one of those "Rock Bugs :shock: " get it? That doesn't seem like a bad price for a piece of safety glass that was cut to a custom size. I can't remember - is it a flat piece or does it have some curvature to it?

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Ya, my rally repairs are still healing :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Glad to hear yours are fixed!

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RZRRich said:
Gary, glad to hear it's been repaired :D :wink: . I remember hearing about it but didn't hear how it happened - did one of those "Rock Bugs :shock: " get it? That doesn't seem like a bad price for a piece of safety glass that was cut to a custom size. I can't remember - is it a flat piece or does it have some curvature to it?
An off-camber spot in the creek tipped me toward a limb. It was a flat piece that they just cut to fit the opening.

·
4,369 Posts
That is good your getting your Rally repairs fixed.....My Axle went in a few weeks ago. Now I think I am gonna upgrade my front springs to a heavy duty set from Racer Tech. I got some good prices and service from Andy....Now I just got to place the order.....I also bought some aftermarket bump stops and am in process of building a shock spring press so I can replace my springs and bump stops.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I got the wheel adn tire replaced, still waiting on the rear sway bar for the regular RZR. Then i will have to replace it and one of the rear shocks, other than that I won't fix anything else for a while, my rtegular RZR started using oil while at the Rally going to have to get worst before it gets a top end done on it.

·
4,369 Posts
Sounds like there were a few casualties, but so far Jerry wins the prize :shock: :D

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
slane01 said:
Sounds like there were a few casualties, but so far Jerry wins the prize :shock: :D
I bet he would like to give that prize back!

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I was there when it blew, it sounded like a gun shot when the transmission locked up and the diff blew.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts