Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope we can get some of our SSW members to attend this Rally, its a great time, with an amazing trail system and some really great people to hang out with. Not to mention $30,000 in prizes. Where else can you have such great odds to win an RZR 4?

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
This surely sounds to be shaping up to be quite the Rally. It sounds like the Rally committee has done quite the job and a BIG thanks goes out to each of them !! I really hope that the SSW members take advantage of this opportunity to join us for a great time with some great people enjoying some great riding. Take the time to look through the above info -and sign up - you won't regret it. Browse through the prize list and notice :shock: the BIG prize - a chance to win a RZR4 8) . Great food - a hog roast :wink: - T-Shirts .... WOW!!
Sign up and join us - looking forward to meeting you and doing some riding together.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I have signed up, fairly painless process. All you do is sign up on PRC, and send a note to the Rally committee they will send you out a form via email just print, fill out, write check and mail out. You will receive a confirmation back once they receive it and sign you in for the Rally.

For those of you that have not been to a PRC Rally, or to Royal Blue both are really great experiences. Come join us in the fun.

·
4,369 Posts
The Rally is awesome folks. Registration is simple and the riding is great. There are all sorts of trails, lots of levels of difficulty. It is gonna be a great time for riding and fellowship...and the added bonus there are tons of great prizes, including a new RZR 4 that you can win.

Please join us at the Rally!

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
You are running out of time to register for the PRC rally!!! June 1st is the deadline if you want a free rally tee shirt. June 10th is the final date reservations will be accepted. So many prizes, so much fun....this is one weekend you cannot miss!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts