Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wanna meet up for a ride tomorrow morning (Saturday 4/2/11)? I know it's short notice, but I kinda waited until the last minute to see what the weather had in store.

I think Phil (pwm) along Chris and his family are going to join me. Trevis might even be there.

Anyone that wants to tag along is welcome. We'll meet in the RRB campground around 8:00am and short leave shortly thereafter......by 9:00 anyway.

If you wanna tag along and need directions, feel free to shoot me an email or PM. :wink:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's almost 10:30 and I'm FINALLY ready. Momma was on a field trip with school, so watching after 3 kids made working on the Ranger a slow task. But I'm good to go now and it looks like the rain is outta here so it oughta be a good ride tomorrow. See you in the morning. :)

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man, that is way too cool, Phil. Is that ap' only available on the iphone?

Once again, I didn't take many pic's :oops: . I did get several of the twin waterfalls though.

The upper falls from the bottom.

The lower falls from the top.

And the lower falls from the bottom.

To give you an idea of their size, here's Olivia at the bottom right of the falls.

My solution to keep Hunter's head from flopping around while he's snoozing on the trail.....a bungee cord with a hook in a helmet vent hole. :lol:

·
Assistant SSW Rally/Event Director
2,561 Posts
Yep so far it is iPhone only although they may have it for the Droid by now. They are working on the Blackberry though.

·
4,369 Posts
As, always Jerry, Beautiful Pics. Looks like everyone had fun!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Correct me if Im wrong, but on the EP1 guard Its pretty much stiffened horse hair. Though I havent seen anyone do the / I have only seen them like if that makes sense.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts