Ride the Grand Canyon and More May 1st to May 8th! | Page 2 | Side X Side World

Ride the Grand Canyon and More May 1st to May 8th!

Discussion in 'On the Trails' started by Papa-Bear, Aug 17, 2012.

1. bulldogs101

bulldogs101 SSW Support Staff

steve,
    if you decide to fly out and do that, let me know. i know where you can get a late model truck, trailer and sxs -2 seater- all at half the price of just renting the sxs elsewhere. plus its like getting the truck and trailer free on top of that.. 8 days is 2400 and return both truck and sxs full of gas. no other costs, no mileage, no taxes, no other add ons... 2400 cash for 8 days for all that.

2. Papa-Bear

Papa-Bear Veteran Member

David, they would only need a Flatbed and truck to tow to Mesquite NV. From there we ride the 88 miles to the Bar10 where we stay until returning to Mesquite.... So they would just need a rental to get the ride to Mesquite or just have it delivered and picked up in Mesquite? If you have info on this it could be useful, thanks!

3. Papa-Bear

Papa-Bear Veteran Member

I am thinking of changing the dates of this one to the third weekend of June for a Three night sample ride to the Bar10! I have been asked to be in the Bahamas for the Safe Mooring Foundation Inc. A non profit org that helps save coral reefs! So, between that and the lack of interest that looks like it will be the plan for now! This make s the trip very affordable if your in the area!

4. EvelynDaL

EvelynDaL Starting Member

Sorry Tx that it leaves you our, but I will enjoy having you partake in the other months. Given the lack of response otherwise, this will be the line up.

Aug: GLP Jacknife Plug
    Sept: HOTW
    Oct: Presby

5. Barbarabut

Barbarabut Starting Member

Sorry Tx that it leaves you our, but I will enjoy having you partake in the other months. Given the lack of response otherwise, this will be the line up.

Aug: GLP Jacknife Plug
    Sept: HOTW
    Oct: Presby