Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I posted up the Rhino, I thought I would go ahead and post up the kit for the Teryx as well. This one is very similar in design to the Rhino kit, where we just do a simple shock swap out. With a couple spacers we are able to adapt the Shockwaves in place of the factory coil over set up. On this unit the owner opted for a simple 2 way control system that uses a switch that valves the air in and out rather than a solenoid valve set up like we did on the Rhino.

2gal tank mounted to the "firewall"

compressor mounted to the backside of the dash

Fully Deflated

Fully Inflated

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Thats a pretty cool setup! I wonder how it would work on a Ranger like mine in the obstacle courses I run?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Curt,
The set up works great on the Rangers as well, we've actually put more of those kits out in service than any other. I'll get some pictures of those kits posted up as well. thanks!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Curt,
The set up works great on the Rangers as well, we've actually put more of those kits out in service than any other. I'll get some pictures of those kits posted up as well. thanks!
I guess the question should have been how will in work in the real rough stuff I run it in with my Long Travel suspension. Take a look at the Racer Tech suspensions vid in the SSW Theater Rides and rallies section.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw your video, that's pretty awesome stuff. I know our suspension will hold up to that kind of abuse. I've done some of the same kind of riding with our rigs. I just wish I had some on video to show you right now. But we will be getting some this year for sure. For what it's worth when we go riding we intentionally try and break our stuff to see what the limits are, not only with our products but the machines overall.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I saw your video, that's pretty awesome stuff. I know our suspension will hold up to that kind of abuse. I've done some of the same kind of riding with our rigs. I just wish I had some on video to show you right now. But we will be getting some this year for sure. For what it's worth when we go riding we intentionally try and break our stuff to see what the limits are, not only with our products but the machines overall.
I don't actually try to brake it, it just sort of happens 8) Actually about the only thing I break are axles :roll: Everything else is pretty tough. 8)
I may have to look at your setups.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.