Side X Side World Forums banner

Riding in WV

6K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  RZRRich 
#1 ·
Some of us from NH are going to WV in April. Can anyone tell us what it is like to ride there and what to expect on the trails. We are going to the Hatfield/McCoy trails. I have looked on line at some vids etc. In the middle of April is it going to be wet and muddy. Thanks

#4 ·
I've been to the ROCKHOUSE trails they are great. We ride from a house that we rent right to the trail head in MAN. If you ride from man to gilbert it is about 40 miles.

#5 ·
tRIP TO WV

THANKS FOR THE INFO AND THE REPLIES. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RIDING DOWN THERE. WE HAVE SOME GREAT RIDING UP HERE IN OUR NECK OF THE WOODS IF ANY OF YOU ARE UP THIS WAY. WE ARE IN THE CENTRAL WEST PART OF NH. I WILL PUT SOME PICS ON AS SOON AS I FIND OUT HOW TO DO THAT. :lol: THANKS AGAIN. I ENJOY SEEING ALL THE POSTS AND PICS ON THIS FORUM.

#6 ·
Re: TRIP TO W.Va.

Brownie said:
THANKS FOR THE INFO AND THE REPLIES. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RIDING DOWN THERE. WE HAVE SOME GREAT RIDING UP HERE IN OUR NECK OF THE WOODS IF ANY OF YOU ARE UP THIS WAY. WE ARE IN THE CENTRAL WEST PART OF NH. I WILL PUT SOME PICS ON AS SOON AS I FIND OUT HOW TO DO THAT. :lol: THANKS AGAIN. I ENJOY SEEING ALL THE POSTS AND PICS ON THIS FORUM.
Nowell, Print out these instructions and give it a try.
http://www.sidexsideworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=22307

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.