Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rocks, Sand, Hills, Mud, Scenic... ok, you only have one type of riding available to you, which do you prefer?

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Dang, that's a tough one ................... I'd have to say a scenic 8) trail ride would get my vote ............... but :shock: , preferably one that would have all of the above included. :D

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
RZRRich said:
......preferably one that would have all of the above included. :D
Ditto.

If I have to pick only 1, I'll probably go with scenic everytime. I've noticed that as I get older, I don't necessarily go out to punish my machine with rocks and mud, but if that's what it takes to get to the scenery........... 8). I've seen things that even pic's can't begin to describe and the Ranger helps get the family there to see them with me. The added challenge of driving there is just a bonus. :D

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Well, when I think scenic I think slow, and easy :roll: Now if we can mix that with faster and more technical that would be good.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
carnivore said:
Well, when I think scenic I think slow, and easy :roll:
:lol: "Scenic" doesn't have to mean inspecting every pebble on the trail. :lol:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
The only time I want to see the pebbles is when they are being launched at the guy behind me 8)

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
carnivore said:
The only time I want to see the pebbles is when they are being launched at the guy behind me 8)
:shock: :lol:

·
SSW Support Staff
349 Posts
I like hills!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts