·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Great pics Cesar!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Curt. I was hoping that I could go to the Rally but it appears that I will be in Memphis teaching an In-service class :cry: The pay is just too good to pass up for a week long course $2,000.00 :D We'll see how it works out, if they cancel out on me I'll be at the Rally breaking in my 2010 8) ! If not I'll be wishing I was there while I'm counting my ducks :D I might be able to make it on Saturday if I can get out of Memphis early enough on Friday. :?

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Nice pictures, looks like you had a good ride.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I hope you make it, I was looking forward to meeting you!

·
4,369 Posts
Cesar,

Thanks for the RRB pics. It looks like everyone had a great time. Folks who have not registered for the Rally, you should...These are some of the trails you will be missing :) In addition to the great time which will be had by all.

Cesar, I hope you can at least make the Rally Saturday, that would be great.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice pics Cesar appears there was some fun forsure we love RRB, TN just plain has some pretty secenery

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Cool pic's Cesar. It was good seeing you last week. Thanks for hooking me up with the tires. :wink:

Hope you can make it to the rally. If not, maybe we can hook up for a ride shortly thereafter.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Jerry, glad I could help out I hated to see them go to waste sitting in my barn. Depending on what time I get out of Memphis on Friday will dictate if I can make it for Saturday at the Rally. I hope you win the RZR 4, I know your girls would love it just as much as you :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts